The Chateau Collection® creates an exceptional time worn look that showcases the character and longevity of a hardwood floor. Natural variation in the very grain exemplifies the true vintage aesthetic of the collection. The otherwise ordinary elements of natural wood are the special attention and in this detail, we give The Chateau Collection® floors its unique beauty.
- Common Name: European Oak
- Botanical Name: Quercus SPP
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Origin: Eastern Europe/ Russia
- Treatment: White Oiled
- Face: Smooth with Chiseled Edge or Hand Scraped*
- Grade: Character
- Finish: All Natural Hard-Wax Oil
- Construction: Engineered
- Installation Methods: Glue Down, Nail Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Wood Description: Straight, long grain in trees cut from large stands. The wood’s texture is coarse and characterized by open pores. Wood harvested from the northeastern areas of the species’ distribution zone tends to be denser and tougher while wood from the central regions tends to be straighter and more uniform.
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25 Years Finish – Residential, 3 Years Finish Commercial
- Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 1/6” (4 mm)*
- Width: 7-7/16” (189 mm), 10-1/4″ (260 mm)**, 12″ (305 mm)**
- Length: 72” (1830 mm)
- Construction: 3-Ply
- Substrate: Poplar
- Finished in Hard-Wax Oil, a 100% ALL NATURAL, ultra-low V.O.C. finish that is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene free.
- Certified 100% Pure by Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), adhering to strict environmental and social standards.
- CARB Certified, made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive.
- Meets the E1 and 2012 CARB standards for indoor air quality.
- Engineered construction, a commitment to producing environmentally sustainable materials.
- MR 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials – manufactured with rapidly renewable raw materials
- MR 7 – Certified Wood
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials